October 17, 2019
Introducing Tricentis Tosca Integration
In this webinar, you’ll learn how ConnectALL can automatically flow defects between Jira, Tosca and all other tools used for planning, building and delivering software to eliminate manual tasks such as duplicate entry, status meetings and email.
Why integrate Jira and Tosca?
- Synchronizes artifacts from end-to-end across the software delivery value stream
- Improves team collaboration by connecting Tosca to third party tools
- Supports cross-tool traceability and reporting, particularly between requirements and defects
- Removes the need for manual processes and spreadsheets
- Synchronizes requirements or user stories from Jira to Tosca requirements
- Synchronizes failed tests from Tosca to defects in agile tools like Jira
- Allows for automatic reporting of defects found during test execution from QA to development
Ask our experts all your questions at the end of the session.
Andrew Fuqua is the ConnectALL SVP of Products. He joined ConnectALL after a long-standing career as an Enterprise Transformation Consultant. Andrew has an extensive career of 30 plus years of varied experience — held positions in consulting, management, product management, and development. Andrew is an active contributor to the Agile community, an established speaker, influencer and a published author.
Johnathan McGowan is a Sr Solutions Architect at ConnectALL. He is responsible for customer-facing technical resource for the ConnectALL integration tool. He works with Account Managers to assess prospect needs and build demo integration solutions, guide prospects through product evaluations, and assist clients with their production deployments.