Go2Group is a world leader in Atlassian and ALM products and consulting with over 40 FTEs and 12 years ALM industry experience. We are the first Atlassian Partner in North American, Enterprise and Platinum Certified Atlassian Experts, leader in Atlassian consulting and related product development. Read more about Go2Group here.
Go2Group is looking for several mid-level and senior Jira, Git, and overall Atlassian and ALM consultants (as well as a pair of installation and support engineers) in the greater DC area for our Reston VA and Annapolis Junction MD offices. For the right Sr Consultant, the position could be work from home. These are positions for Full Time Employees only, no recruiting firms. We offer excellent pay, 401k, healthcare, paid vacation, etc.
Working with Go2Group will offer consultants an opportunity to learn from the best Atlassian and Git consultants and product makers (such as Jobin Kuruvilla, author of the Jira Development Cookbook) and take your career and skills to the next level.
What we're looking for
- Several years’ software and/or processes consulting experience.
- Experience consulting, installing, configuring, training, migrating, integrating, or developing integrations with Atlassian’s products and/or Git.
- Experience installing and configuring Windows and Unix software system, including experience with Tomcat, Apache, and basic DB skills.
- Java development experience nice to have.
- GOOD ATTITUDE is a must.
- Must be responsible, problem solving, take initiative. Desire to learn.
- Experience with ALM types of systems such as Atlassian and/or Git
- Good to have experience with Microsoft’s TFS, HP Quality Center/ALM, IBM’s Rational product suite, Version One, Jenkins, Rally, SSH and SSO, LDAP/AD, Perforce, AccuRev, QMetry, Zephyr, Github, Gerrit, Anthill, Team City, etc.
- Prefer US Citizens but opportunities are available for non-US Citizens with excellent Consulting skills.
- Educational qualifications required: BE / B.Tech/ MCA / MS (CS)
Send your resume to email@example.com