At ConnectALL, we work best as one team! We are on the constant lookout for bright minds that can add value to our company. If you are a passionate, self-motivated individual, with the drive to innovate and solve problems, fill out the form and share your resumes.
ConnectALL is seeking an experienced marketing communications leader with demonstrated ability to build customer-centric, benefits-focused marketing materials and manage an extensive integrated marketing communications program.
- As marketing communications lead, you will lead brand, product, and service messaging, company voice
- Manage a wide variety of content from internal technical and marketing resources and manage marketing communications contractors
- Develop product and brand messaging for web and print, social, content marketing, booth signage, etc.
- Manage social marketing programs, includes scheduling, posting, content, and analytics/performance
- Work with web development to manage website content and messaging
- Be the owner of all ConnectALL content: Manage content strategy to create and publicize content across all channels including website, blog, and social channels. Develop content types including blog posts, whitepapers, case studies. Manage a content calendar to ensure timely and relevant syndication of content across channels. This includes development of a republishing strategy and execution.
- Manage product, service, and solutions messages for in-house developed products and for those we service for partners
- Develop and monitor KPIs and metrics for performance of content and demand gen campaigns
- Work with other marketing team members on events – online and offline
- Develop and manage materials for demand generation programs
- 10 years in marketing communications
- Deep understanding of content marketing tactics and strategy, social marketing
- Extensive experience in development of product and company marketing materials including outbound email, web content, long- and short-form, social postings, brochures, etc.
- Excellent writing skills; some graphics and design skills
- Customer messaging expert: demonstrated ability to manage development of customer-focused materials, translating engineering docs from features to benefits, with clear unique value proposition and call to action
- Understanding of modern search, social, and content strategies and experience in managing social and content programs
- Ability to translate technical concepts into customer-centric material that demonstrates we know how to solve customer problems.
- Knowledge of marketing automation software. HubSpot will be a plus.
- Comfortable working with web and analytics tools – Google analytics, HubSpot reports
- Working knowledge of SEO and best practices
Position to be filled by: Immediately
- Own the design and production of design assets including websites, presentations, videos, infographics, logos, user interfaces, animations; and print materials
- Provide guidance and recommendations on design decisions and articulate relevant tradeoffs to courses of action
- Transform ideas and mockups into high fidelity concepts and designs
- Support creative direction of projects and identify the resources necessary
- Manage library/inventory of graphical assets
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, or Visual Communications
- At least 3 years of experience in Multimedia Design or Visual Communications
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Understanding of multimedia design and experience building digital files
- Strong understanding of UX and UI best practices and demonstrated ability to develop visually engaging and user-oriented experiences.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to collaborate across various internal teams and external partners
- Proficiency in HTML5, CSS and design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and InVision
- Motion graphics and video production experience
- A strong sense of time management, deadlines, and the ability to adapt diverse challenges and competing priorities
- Above average collaboration, presentation and communication skills
- Brings out the best in others by exemplifying an enthusiastic and flexible working style and showing a willingness to work as part of a team
- Online portfolio demonstrating conceptual strength and design skills required.