Frequently Asked Questions
What is the ConnectALL Integration Platform?
Go2Group’s ConnectALL Integration Platform unifies multiple application lifecycle management (ALM) systems such as those from Atlassian Jira, HPE ALM/Quality Center, IBM Rational, Microsoft TFS, etc. so that distributed teams can use the development tools of their choice and work in concert with other teams. Teams use the ALM solutions that work for them and ConnectALL automatically synchronizes the data. Users don’t have to check multiple systems or cut and paste between systems (which slows progress and introduces errors).
ConnectALL is enterprise-ready. It is the only solution that offers:
- clustering (including load sharing and failover)
- guaranteed message delivery
- injectable workflow engine
- configurable reporting engine/traceability
- secure connections
- siloed multitenancy
- out-of-box configs are modifiable
- even the configurations are traceable and reportable, can be rolled forward and back.
It is the highest performance integration solution by far. It can handle thousands of users, working across continents in complex, worldwide, networked systems.
How much does it cost? What about upgrades?
First, ConnectALL is highly affordable. ConnectALL is licensed and priced per application server instance, with unlimited users and unlimited projects accessing that application service. For example, if two Jira servers are used by two workgroups, the purchase of two Jira ConnectALL adapters are required. The only limitation is the scalability and respective provisioning of that particular server.
Based on development costs and complexity, each adapter has a different price.
A list of currently supported ConnectALL adapters, and future adapters, is available here. We make sure to update ConnectALL to support updates from application vendors. The list of currently supported applications and their compatible versions is available on each adapters page.
You have two choices:
- Request a demo by ConnectALL product experts. We can give explicit detail for your particular environment and given scenario.
- Request a free, and fully functional trial download. All trial downloads are free for 14 days from the time a license key is issued. After the trial is over, a purchased key will be installed allowing for a seamless and transparent transition. Request an evaluation license by filling out the form here.
ConnectALL allows its customers to evaluate its products, which allows our customers to determine whether the product will work within their environment. In addition, the ConnectALL team offers full support during the evaluation process to ensure the product is installed and configured to meet your needs. Since there is trial period, we do not offer refunds. If you have any questions prior to purchase of ConnectALL, please contact us.
Go2Group accepts four forms of payment: credit card, check, a purchase order from an established company with credit history, and bank transfer.
Please contact us to begin the process.
How does ConnectALL work?
Who is ConnectALL for?
Who is using ConnectALL?
What are the system requirements? What are my deployment options?
What about support?
Yes. ConnectALL SLA Information can be found here. In addition, we can customize a specific SLA, for example, high availability, that works with your business requirements.
Yes. There is a ConnectALL-specific EULA. Before ConnectALL is downloaded, a copy of the EULA appears during the software installation process