See Your Value Stream
Gain Complete Visibility Into Your Software Delivery Processes
Learn how the Visualizer enables you to monitor the flow of work across your entire value stream.
ConnectALL’s Value Stream Visualizer is an interactive diagram that traces the path of each integration mapped within ConnectALL, as well as additional elements and connections – such as manual steps, paper/physical artifacts, customers, and suppliers – to fully map and provide real-time visibility of the entire software value stream.
The Value Stream Visualizer:
- Allows businesses to see the flow of value across their software delivery toolchain
- Displays entities mapped within each integration — such as requests-to-tickets or defects-to-stories. Can include additional elements and connections — such as manual steps, paper/physical artifacts, customers and suppliers
- Can be customized by user, team or project
- Auto-populates the map when integrations are added
- Offers drag-and-drop functionality to easily rearrange the map
- Enables cross-functional accessibility by allowing users to download a snapshot of the map to share
Want to learn how to accelerate your software delivery?
Work with our value stream architects to map out the current and future state of your software value streams. In this complimentary session, we will identify the tools, the people, and the processes that transform ideas into working software.
SCHEDULE MY VALUE STREAM ASSESSMENT NOW
How ConnectALL’s VSMP Works in 3 Steps
Using the Visualizer, see and monitor the end-to-end flow of work across your entire software delivery value stream.
Using Insights Analytics, utilize data from across your value stream to measure the metrics that matter and become more predictable.
Using ConnectALL’s VSMP, fully automate your software delivery value stream by integrating tools, orchestrating workflows, establishing governance, and synchronizing environments.