- Timezone: America/Los_Angeles
- Date: Nov 13 2017 - Nov 15 2017
- Time: All of the day
- DevOps West 2018
- Jun 03 2018 - Jun 08 2018
- All of the day
DevOps Enterprise Summit 2017
DevOps Enterprise Summit is a conference for the leaders of large, complex organizations implementing DevOps principles and practices. The event programming emphasizes both evolving technical and architectural practices and the methods needed to lead widespread change efforts in large organizations. The goal is to give leaders the tools and practices they need to develop and deploy software faster and to win in the marketplace.
- 2:35 pm - 3:35 pm
- How systems thinking and lean principles can be used to find dependencies and drive predictability in your system of delivery.
- Having a clear understanding of lean principles and systems thinking are essential to supporting any DevOps initiative. These principles allow you to see where waste and dependencies could be impeding your velocity. Using techniques like value stream mapping and systems theory you’ll be able to remove waste in your software delivery process. In this 60 minute session, Lance Knight will: · Introduction to systems thinking in relationship to software development · Provide a high-level introduction to lean software development principles · Applying integration to improve velocity.