ConnectALL Announces Release of Version 2.10 and ValueStreamManagement.com, Significantly Extending Their Value Stream Management Offerings
Enhancements include an interactive Value Stream Visualizer, which enables users to generate a complete map of their value stream, extended lean metrics, and a new user interface.
Atlanta – April 28, 2020 – ConnectALL, a software value stream management company, today announced its latest release, ConnectALL 2.10. With the release, ConnectALL rolled out an exclusive value stream empowerment tool, the ConnectALL Value Stream Visualizer, along with enhanced lean metrics to provide actionable data for better decision-making. This latest release, paired with ConnectALL’s patent-pending Universal Adapter, endows teams with functionality and project visibility never before available in the value stream management (VSM) space.
The complete ConnectALL value stream management platform enables companies to achieve greater business value in their software value streams through its unique components:
- The Value Stream Visualizer generates an interactive diagram that traces the path of each integration mapped within ConnectALL, as well as additional elements and connections – such as manual steps, paper/physical artifacts, customers, and suppliers – to fully map and provide real-time visibility of the entire software value stream.
- ConnectALL Value Stream Insights captures all observable activities and computes lean metrics out of the box – including process time, cycle time, lead time, flow time, wait time, value added time, MTTR, escaped defect ratio, WIP, blocker data, queues, throughput and production impact – to provide teams with actionable data about the health of their value stream.
- The Database Adapter allows ConnectALL to aggregate data in any database, extending lean metrics reporting capabilities to the user's BI tool of choice.
- The ConnectALL Integration Platform’s built-in vendor adapters enable users to integrate the applications used to collaborate, drive decisions and manage artifacts used during the software delivery process, including ALM, Agile and DevOps.
- The Universal Adapter extends ConnectALL’s native capabilities, enabling users to establish an unlimited number of integrations with any third-party tool and experience the same bi-directional synchronization of project-related data and actions available in existing ConnectALL vendor adapters.
“With this latest release, ConnectALL is empowering the real drivers of VSM – humans – to automate their entire value stream, as well as gain unprecedented visibility with granular insight into activities at every level and stage of the process,” said ConnectALL COO Lance Knight. “The Universal Adapter and Visualizer, in tandem with the lean metrics that flow from the ConnectALL solution, enable companies to radically streamline the efficiency of their software delivery pipeline.”
In addition to its new Visualizer and enhanced lean metrics capabilities, ConnectALL allows teams to orchestrate multiple automated workflows between disparate systems, as well as streamline and optimize frequently occurring processes and workflows to deploy applications more efficiently. ConnectALL also can enforce governance rules, requiring that specific criteria be met before synchronizing changes and triggering events, providing greater automated control of the software development process.
ConnectALL also has created valuestreammanagement.com, a free online platform for value stream mapping and delivery. On the site, users can access the Value Stream Visualizer to configure and map their value stream, including future state plans. Users can then download that map to drive more efficient and agile value stream integration within their organization and provide a structure for tracking improvement.
About ConnectALL - ConnectALL, helps companies achieve value stream management and create business value by bringing software innovation to market faster. The company’s integration platform, which was recognized as Best in Show in the Value Stream Management category of the 2019 SD Times 100, unifies applications, tools, people and processes, connecting dozens of software delivery tools and facilitating powerful cross-team collaboration. In short, it empowers the true value drivers of software development — humans — to achieve project goals. Paired with its Universal Adapter, ConnectALL can unite an unlimited number of tools for seamless collaboration, bi-directional information capture and exchange, automated event triggering, and much more.