Integrate DevOps and Security to Eliminate Security RisksWhat are the common security challenges in DevOps?
Most often, the security challenges in DevOps stem from a host of cultural and technical factors. Some of the most common ones are:
- Heterogeneous toolchain that consists of disconnected or partially integrated tools
- Lack of predictability to identify and eliminate vulnerabilities early on
- Siloed teams (Dev, Ops, and Security)
- Lack of end-to-end visibility into the DevOps landscape
- Inadequate governance and compliance processes
Want to begin enforcing security in your DevOps process?
Learn how to establish governance & compliance in your software delivery in our on-demand video demo.
Why is DevSecOps critical?
The primary goal of DevSecOps is to enable multiple teams, activities, and applications to work in unison to achieve continuous delivery in a secure landscape. Some of the core benefits of DevSecOps are:
- Enables you to identify vulnerabilities and threats in the beginning stages of the SDLC
- Minimizes the frequency of security bottlenecks
- Ensures strict governance and compliance throughout your SDLC
- Significantly lowers the cost incurred by security fixes
- Improves cross-functional collaboration